Pezzetti Stovetop Coffee Maker
Experience the authentic taste of Italy with the Pezzetti Stovetop Coffee Maker. Crafted with precision and passion, this coffee maker is not just a kitchen appliance; it can support you on your adventures.
Each moka pot is precision laser engraved with a Contact Coffee Co logo, to ensure people know you mean business when it comes to coffee!
How to use a Moka Pot
- Fill the lower container with cold water, using the small hole safety valve as a marker no to exceed.
- Place the funnel filter into the lower container, and fill this with medium ground coffee. No need to tamp the coffee, just ensure that there is no ground on the container edges.
- Screw on the upper section to the lower container firmly, hold onto the body rather than the handle when doing this.
- Place the moka pot onto a cooker or open flame, and wait a few minutes until all of the coffee has flowed through into the upper container. DO NOT open the top as coffee may spit out and cause harm.
- Remove the moka pot from the heat, and serve!
- Material: Premium aluminium ensures even heat distribution for a perfect brew every time.
- Size: 3 cup capacity (espresso), ideal for solo travellers or small groups.
- Colour: Black with engraved Contact Coffee Co logo.
- Use: Versatile design suitable for gas and electric, and even open flames such as camp fires
- Shape: Unique eight sided shape for optimal heat distribution and enhanced flavour extraction.
- Origin: Crafted in Italy, ensuring authenticity and high quality
What is a Stovetop Coffee Maker called?
Often referred to as a Moka Pot, the stovetop coffee maker is a traditional Italian method of brewing rich flavourful espresso coffee.
What coffee should I use in a Stovetop Coffee Maker?
A medium roast works best for stovetop coffee makers.
What coffee grind should I use in a Moka Pot?
A medium to fine grind is recommended. Be careful not to go to fine, such as an espresso fine grind, as this can clog the filter leading to a build up of pressure which can be dangerous.